Psalm 00

 My Psalms

Psalm 00

For Andrew When he woke up weary in his army camp dormitory room


I'm very tired and weary, I can't find rest anywhere. I can't enjoy God. I find disturbance everywhere I go, even when I go to bed. My dreams annoy me everyday. I feel like I'm in a misery that doesn't seem to have an end. Do God still listens to me? Do my prayers still have any meaning? I feel like everything I love is being taken from me one by one. I don't know how much pressure I can hold before breaking down? How many hits I can take before falling off? My enemies surround me from every side, like a sheep is surrounded by a pack of wolves, with every breath I take I feel their eyes on me. I wonder: where is the table you promised to set before me in front of them? I have put all my trust in You, You are the only hope I have got. I look inside me and I feel pain, around me and I see fears, so I'm looking up to you Jesus, for You are my Salvation.


August 2023

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

دعوة صحوْ للرجال

القيمة، الخزي، والحب

همسات لاهوتية في الطبيعة المادية